BTG Improvement Systems (BIS) is the approach of the BTG Group for Continuous Improvement. Your mission will be to deploy BIS throughout the entire organization, to help us achieve our strategic objectives, by being more aligned and more performant.
- Support all teams in the implementation of Management Practices to increase efficiency
- Directly drive Kaizen events to improve key performance indicators, in alignment with BTG strategy
- Develop competencies of employees in continuous improvement tools
- Realize BIS assessments to help the different teams understand their strengths and areas of opportunities
- Contribute to the development of BIS material that can be used by the team on their journey to continuous excellence
- Provide organization-wide visibility of the current portfolio of continuous improvement efforts; track progress and recognize success
- Understand, support and promote behavioral change to continuously improve function performance through programs and initiatives.
- Responsible for own personal safety, the safety of the team and those around you.
- Work in accordance with and enforce compliance with all BTG policies (ex: Safety, Code of Ethics, Commercial Policy, Security Policy and Export Compliance) to maintain BTG reputation and image
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experiences from leading major improvement projects
- Previous experience in contributing to the initial strategic deployment of a Lean or Six Sigma program
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy; prioritize, organize and work independently.
- Strong analytical and systemic problem-solving skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English matched with excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to adapt to the various levels of the organization and across countries and functions
- Ability to work in an international environment and understanding of different cultures
- Networking approach & excellent ability to guide, coach and mentor others
- Clear passion to develop and change, self and others.
- Flexible and able to travel 50-70% of the time.
- Location of the position is flexible and to be discussed.
- Master of Science/MBA or equivalent
- 10-15 years experience in continuous improvement, operations and business consulting, working across geographhical boundaries.
- Lean / 6 Sigma Black Belt of preference. Minimum Green Belt Certification or similar required.